2018 is half over and already it's been the most extraordinary year of my life. I feel like I've come HOME:
... home to myself as an infinite being living on this beautiful planet.
... home to the place where I belong, which I call Avalon (Glastonbury - Wells, Somerset, UK).
... home to the renovated chapel apartment that we're currently living in.
In 2018 I've become my own unique version of Source (as have most of my consciousness creation buddies) and I'm living it 100%. Yes, 100%. It's embedded and embodied in me now in a way that never disconnects, never fades away and always leaves me feeling incredibly happy and fulfilled.
So how does one find their way to come home to their infinite self? Here's what's worked for me.
1. Surrender who you think you are and let go of any definition of yourself. You're a limitless creator who can be anything you choose to be.
2. Live for greater purpose and allow that purpose to flow and change regularly as you move through life.
3. Love your life and everything in it. Cherish your friendships. Revel in the beauty that surrounds you, whether that's the natural world or a space of your own creation. Be in awe of Life and the limitless possibilities it holds for you.
4. Do GOOD, always. Even the smallest of kindnesses make your life feel full and worthwhile.
5. Connect with your Source (God/Creator/Consciousness/Universe ~ whatever term works best for you) and create a relationship within you as that. Then follow the flow of what comes from being that all the time.
6. Perhaps most importantly .... have FUN! Don't take everything so seriously. Life is amazing. This planet is amazing. And so are you. That's a combo that's sure-fire tested to turn you out brilliantly as an infinite being reveling in life on planet Earth.
Any or all of these things will have you come home to your true infinite self ... and that will make all the difference, to you individually and to all of us as we co-create life on Earth as infinite creators.